Whether you run on a track, on a sidewalk, or on a trail, you want your feet to stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a dialed-in women's specific fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles. And because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.