The Talon 33 is one of the most versatile, comfortable packs ever created, and it's one of the best selling Osprey packs in our Hiawassee hiking shop. This pack is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, with a roomy 33 liters of storage space that's perfect for day hikes (with a little extra room for extra layers like a fleece jacket or rain shell) or light overnights.
Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
25.5" H X 11" W X 9.8" D
27.5" H X 11" W X 9.8" D