The Talon 22 is one of the most versatile, comfortable packs ever created, and it's one of the best selling Osprey packs in our Hiawassee hiking shop. This pack is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, with a roomy 22 liters of storage space that's perfect for day hikes (with a little extra room for extra layers like a fleece jacket or rain shell).
Whether you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking, the Talon 22 is the perfect carry solution. This lightweight pack features a breathable, close-to-body AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points make this a truly multi-sport pack. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
20" H X 9.8" W X 9" D
22" H X 9.8" W X 9" D