Osprey Stratos 24 Pack
Please call us at (706)521-4453 to place an order for in-store pickup or to check current inventory.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Supreme ventilation and fantastic comfort: the Osprey Stratos 24 delivers exceptional features for day hikes, especially in the south's notoriously warm and sticky weather. A tensioned mesh back panel allows for fantastic ventilation in warm weather, and adjustments allow for a custom torso length for great fit and comfort. A roomy zippered front panel allows for quick access to small gear, and the included rain cover stows easily at the bottom of the pack with easy access for an unexpected rain shower. Zippered hip belt pockets and a seamless hip belt offer comfort and convenience, and the pack's frame and nicely padded hip belt help transfer heavier carry loads from your shoulders to your hips, reducing the load.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
- New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer