For the perfect women's pack to carry when every ounce matters but you still need to count on your backpacking pack for a supportive carry, the Eja is just the ticket. Reach for the Eja 48 for the perfect mid-size ultra-light, with plenty of room to put in the miles, but not so much that you're tempted to overpack. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for committing thru-hikes and ultralights like the AT or Colorado Trail. Need to trim some extra weight? An integrated FlapJacket takes the place of the removable floating lid in a pinch. Plus, our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
Strong back panel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our backpacking experts!
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
ULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- Two size per gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Stronger mesh and reduced seam design provides increased reliability for rigorous thru-hike usage
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure and accessible storage for on-trail essentials
- Extended hipbelt shape increases carry comfort
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer