The Eja 48 is a women's-specific ultralight backpack that has quickly become a standard on the Appalachian Trail. It's ultralight, but still packs in a ton of comfort for high-mileage days out on the trail. Osprey's AirSpeed suspension, torso-specific sizing and ergonomic design all contribute to bridge the gap between comfort, fit and light weight. The latest redesign of the Eja features a drastic improvement of the comfort and support of the pack's harness and hip belt.
The incredibly comfortable Exoform harness and AirSpeed ventilated suspension combine with trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry to make every backpacking trip as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
26.3" H X 15.7" W X 12.9" D
28.3" H X 15.7" W X 12.9" D
30.3" H X 15.7" W X 12.9" D
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.