Osprey Atmos AG LT 65 Pack
Please call us at (706)521-4453 to place an order for in-store pickup or to check current inventory.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
When the journey calls for a lightweight pack but you can't afford to compromise on comfort and carry capacity, the streamlined Atmos AG LT 65 proves it's possible to optimize for both. From weekends flush with gear to your longest backcountry expeditions, LT delivers the same body-hugging AntiGravity suspension while providing a thoughtful, streamlined, capable feature set. We trimmed weight where it counts while considering the core features that make Atmos so versatile: an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. Made with bluesign® approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our backpacking experts!
- Included raincover made with PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
|30 - 40 lbs.
|3967 IN 3 / 65 L
|33.46H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.
|4150 IN 3 / 68 L
|35.43H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.