Osprey Atmos AG 65 Pack
Please call us at (706)521-4453 to place an order for in-store pickup or to check current inventory.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, people know to reach for the Atmos AG 65. You'll forget how much you really packed with its AntiGravity suspension, delivering an incredible fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles, an internal reservoir sleeve for additional hydration opportunity, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and integrated raincover, the Atmos AG 65 is an industry-leading contender for backpacking packs. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our backpacking experts!
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
|4150 IN3 / 68 L
|34.65H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.
|3967 IN3 / 65 L
|32.68H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.