Comfortable and durable, the KUHL Radikl Pants are ready to take on anything your adventure can throw at you. Whether it's hot humid summer treks or windy winter hikes the ENDURO fabric offers outstanding all-season performance.
The RADIKL® Men’s Pant pairs year-round style and performance with the comfort of your favorite sweatpants. Cut from KÜHL’s exclusive ENDURO™ fabric, these pants display superior anti-abrasion and sun protection (UPF 50+) qualities that make them ideal for the hiking trail. Strategically placed knit panels offer unparalleled flexibility and seven pockets provide plenty of storage.
- Main body fabric: ENDURO 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Knit panel fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Free Ryde™ waist follows the natural rise of the hips
- Stretch knit back yoke panel only found on the RADIKL
- Waistband and French fly lined with soft micro-chamois for comfort
- Seven pockets: two front jean style, one coin, two back, one stealth cell phone, one 3D gusseted pocket
- Bottom opening: 16 1/4”
- KLASSIK FIT
- Cut from Enduro™ fabric. The ultimate in year-round performance
- High abrasion resistance and performance fabric
- Sweat pant comfort with technical performance
- Knit fabric placed in panels below the knee, waist, back yoke, and gusset creates unmatched flexibility
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flexible men's hiking pants that deliver reliable performance throughout the day