Our premium photographic art prints feature our favorite Georgia landscapes, and they're perfect to hang wherever you need some Georgia outdoor beauty to inspire daydreams of wanderlust. This large 12"x18" Jacks River Falls photographic art print features the spectacular view below one of Georgia's most beautiful waterfalls, nestled in the remote and rugged Cohutta Wilderness.
Please note: white text watermark won't be visible on your final print.
- Printed on an ultra-premium semi-gloss 13"x19" photo paper
- Printed in the North Georgia Mountains
- Final print size: 12" x 18"
- Includes a half-inch white border for easy matting, framing, or hanging
- Carefully rolled and shipped in a cardboard box for protection
- Your Trailful purchase helps keep our Atlanta Trails and Asheville Trails websites up and running, and helps fund important education on how to use our public lands responsibly. In the past ten years, our sites have helped over SIX MILLION hikers and runners find over TWENTY-TWO MILLION adventures... for free!