The Injinji Run Lightweight Mini-Crew provides plenty of comfort with minimal weight and bulk. A breathable mesh top and COOLMAX® fibers keep your feet cool when the intensity rises, and the five-toe design keeps toes blister-free.
- Fabric: Fiber content: 27% COOLMAX® 68% Nylon 5% Lycra®
- 200 Needle Count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy, and durable.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
||5 - 7.5
||6 - 8.5
||8 - 10.5
||9 - 11.5
||11 - 13
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.