Everything you need, nothing you don’t – this soloist’s kit weighs 7.4 ounces, packs about as small as grapefruit, but totally cooks. Made for fast and light backcountry travel, it delivers the essentials. A half-liter pot, silicone pot gripper, folding foon, and – by flipping your lid and sliding on the insulated sleeve – the ability to turn your pot into a mug with a sip through top. The stainless steel pot/mug/bowl is super-durable, heats fast and evenly, and easily stows your utensils, the gripper’s smart design includes a magnet that attaches to your fuel canister, and the spork – Foon – folds down to just 3.7” long. The Glacier Stainless Minimalist – it’s a whole lot of nothing.
- Insanely durable – this is our most rugged cookware – and really light
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel pot provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Rust proof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use
- Insulated sleeve and sip through lid let you use pot as a mug and bowl
- Folding Foon – our spork upgrade – goes from under 4” pack length to 6” eating length
- Miniature silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister so it's always at hand
- System nests together perfectly and stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport
- One-person system includes: 0.6L pot/mug/bowl, folding Foon, insulated sleeve, sip through top, mesh stuff sack
||Stainless Steel, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
||20 fl. oz.
||0.6 L Pot/Mug, Sip-through lid, Insulated Sleeve, Silicone Gripper, Folding Foon
||4.2 in x 4.2 in x 4.6 in