Heat on the trail comes in many forms. From hot and humid to dry and searing to just plain old mean and nasty. This Coolmax® air conditioner of a sock offers cooling comfort on even the balmiest of days.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Synthetic Coolmax® yarns are vegan and help feet beat the heat and stay dry while hiking.
- Midweight Coolmax® socks actively move moisture to keep feet in their comfort zone on the trail. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.