Scorching the streets or grinding out new backcountry PRs, it’s hard to argue with the inspiration of the Bolt’s vintage van stripes. Pop the hood and you’ll feel the benefit of ultra-lightweight Merino Wool, and a redesigned, smooth-and-supple upper, paired with arch support below. We could say the cushion underfoot is kind of like shocks, or they will shock – either way is accurate. Being powerfully fast and strikingly stylish is not a myth.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.