The Kelso is an unassumingly intelligent Merino Wool sock designed to power you through day-to-day adventures. From trail hikes to hearty yard work, the cool, silky feel of this micro crew hike sock provides long-lasting energy that will endure far more than your weekend to-do list.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.