The BearVault keeps your food safely lock away from bears while in the backcountry. The durable, easy to use vault features a locking screw cap and impact-resistant polycarbonate body to keep bears out of the contents.
- Grizzly & Black Bear Approved.
- Lighter for backpacking when every ounce counts.
- Larger capacity for the space you need.
- Extra-wide opening provides full access for loading, unloading, and finding items.
- Innovative patented design so you can open and close the lid without tools.
- Super rugged transparent polycarbonate housing resists impacts without shattering.
- Built-in guides keep tie-down straps in place so extra carrying case is not needed to attach to a backpack.
BearVault® Model BV450
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz. (0.94kg)
- Food capacity / Interior volume (usable space): 440 cubic inches (7.2 ltr) 4 days
- Easy access wide opening: Yes (38 sq. in.)
- Transparent for easy food selection: Yes
- Tool-free operation: Yes
- Easy to attach to backpack with built-in strap guides: Yes
- Easy to slip into a backpack: Yes
- Material: Super rugged polycarbonate housing
- Dimensions: 8.7in. dia. (22.1cm) x 8.3in. (21.1cm)
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.