The Injinji Coolmax Liner is a lightweight baselayer that keeps your comfortable on the trail. Utilizing
COOLMAX® and nylon fibers the sock combines comfort, durability, breathability, and moisture management. The five-toe design keeps toes separated reducing blisters. Designed as a liner this ultra-thin crew height sock works great on its own for warm-weather adventures.
- Fabric: Fiber content: 75% COOLMAX® 21% Nylon 4% Lycra®
- 200 Needle Count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
||5 - 7.5
||6 - 8.5
||8 - 10.5
||9 - 11.5
||11 - 13