The Tempest 20 is a women's-specific pack that's designed for exceptional fit and comfort. It's one of the most versatile, comfortable packs ever created, and it's one of the best-selling Osprey packs in our Hiawassee hiking shop. This pack is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, with a roomy 20 liters of storage space that's perfect for day hikes (with a little extra room for extra layers like a fleece jacket or rain shell).
The Tempest's ultra-comfy BioStretch harness and continuous-wrap hip belt keep the pack comfortably secure to your body, making this pack super comfortable when climbing rocks, scrambling over boulders, or diving through those iconic green tunnels of rhododendron and mountain laurel here in Georgia. The AirScape back panel is super breathable to increase ventilation and keep you cool on those warm summertime days in the south. The Talon also includes a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system, LidLock helmet attachment for cyclists, zippered hip belts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets\
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
18.1" H X 10.6" W X 9" D
20" H X 10.6" W X 9" D