A women's specific pack designed with supreme ventilation and fantastic comfort: the Osprey Sirrus 24 delivers exceptional features for day hikes, especially in the south's notoriously warm and sticky weather. A tensioned mesh back panel allows for fantastic ventilation in warm weather, and adjustments allow for a custom torso length for great fit and comfort. A roomy zippered front panel allows for quick access to small gear, and the included rain cover stows easily at the bottom of the pack with easy access for an unexpected rain shower. Zippered hip belt pockets and a seamless hip belt offer comfort and convenience, and the pack's frame and nicely padded hip belt help transfer heavier carry loads from your shoulders to your hips, reducing the load.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Women's specific fit
- Airspeed suspension
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated rain cover
- Zippered hip belt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to the main compartment
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- One size fits all
19.3" H X 11.8" W X 11.8" D