Our Trailful Lake Chatuge t-shirt is printed on an ultra-soft and ultra-comfy light slate blue shirt. The design features the Blue Ridge Mountains rolling in layers above the rippling waters of Lake Chatuge, one of the most scenic and beautiful lakes in the southern Appalachian mountains (and located right behind our Hiawassee hiking shop!). This is a great shirt you’ll want to wear out on the trail, chasing a gorgeous sunset, hanging out around town, or just lounging
around at a campsite.
- Printed in Georgia
- Also available in Orchid
- Unisex sizing, easy wearing, slightly fitted
- Ultra-soft and ultra-comfy 50% polyester, 50% ring-spun cotton blend
- Pre-worn feel and vintage print, so it’ll feel like your favorite t-shirt on your first wear
- Our Trailful tagless label inside
- Your Trailful purchase helps keep our Atlanta Trails and Asheville Trails websites up and running! In the past ten years, our sites have helped over EIGHT MILLION hikers and runners find over THIRTY MILLION local adventures... for free!