The Sierra Designs Meteor 2 is a roomy and lightweight two-person freestanding tent, perfect for backpacking adventures. A 'burrito' storage bag makes packing and unpacking a cinch. The Meteor's two DAC Pressfit Aluminum poles offer fast and easy setup. Steep walls create a roomy interior with plenty of headroom. And double doors and double vestibules offer no-scramble entrances and exits when your backpacking buddy is already snuggled in for the night.
- Two-door & two vestibule design
- Fast & easy two-pole setup
- 2 DAC Pressfit Aluminum poles
- Fly Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 1800MM PU WR FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 1800MM PU WR FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz
- Packaged Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Vestibule Area: 9 + 9 sq ft
- Floor Area: 29.8 ft2
- Peak Height: 41"
- Dimensions (L x W): 84" x 51"
- Packed Size: (L x W): 18" x 6.5"
- Design Type: Freestanding
- 6 Guylines
- 10 Stakes
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.