Heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter? Either way, the Talon Pro 30 is up to the challenge. Light but tough Nanofly® fabric keeps the weight in check. An injection-molded back panel and continuous-wrap harness and hip belt move with you over challenging terrain. This top-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, dual-zippered hip pockets, and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene ripstop, GRS-certified recycled materials, and PFC-free DWR coating.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch woven front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachments with bungee tie-off
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch-woven side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hip-belt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
||1831 IN3 / 30 L
||24.41H X 11.42W X 10.24D IN.
||1709 IN3 / 28 L
||22.44H X 11.42W X 10.24D IN.