The Talon 11 is one of the most versatile, comfortable packs ever created, and it's one of the best selling Osprey packs in our Hiawassee hiking shop. This pack is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, with 11 liters of storage space that's perfect for day hikes and local adventures.
The Talon's ultra-comfy BioStretch harness and continuous-wrap hip belt keep the pack comfortably secure to your body, making this pack super comfortable when climbing rocks, scrambling over boulders, or diving through those iconic green tunnels of rhododendron and mountain laurel here in Georgia. The AirScape back panel is super breathable to increase ventilation and keep you cool on those warm summertime days in the south. The Talon also includes a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system, LidLock helmet attachment for cyclists, zippered hip belts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and backpanel bungee system.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage
17.3" H X 9.8" W X 9.8" D
19.3" H X 9.8" W X 9.8" D
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.