The Talon 11 is one of the most versatile, comfortable packs ever created, and it's one of the best selling Osprey packs in our Hiawassee hiking shop. This pack is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, with 11 liters of storage space that's perfect for day hikes and local adventures.
Reach for the Talon 11 when the day's agenda calls for a mountain bike ride, day hike, summit scramble, or all of the above. This versatile panel-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a bike helmet and blinky light make this pack ready for whatever adventures you can dream up. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our hiking experts!
- DDual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage
18.9" H X 10.6" W X 8.3" D
20.4" H X 10.6" W X 8.3" D