The Kestrel 38 is pretty perfect for multi-day adventures. This backpack is built with rugged fabrics that withstand punishing days in the backcountry. The Kestrel's adjustable back panel helps you dial in a perfect fit, and its AirScape ventilation promotes breathability, making hot days in the southern sun more bearable.
It features dual ice tool attachment points, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry, an integrated and removable raincover for wet days, side and front mesh pockets for storing gear, and an external reservoir sleeve for easy access.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our backpacking experts!
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable rain cover
27.6" H X 12.2" W X 11.4" D
29.5" H X 12.2" W X 11.4" D
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.