The fourth generation of the Osprey Atmos ventilated backpack series features a Anti-Gravity Suspension, allowing the wearer to move as if they don't have a pack on. Combined with custom-fit capability and loaded with features, the Atmos AG sets a new standard in ventilated backpacking.
Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Visit our Trailful shop in Hiawassee for a free custom fitting with our backpacking experts!
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt to dial in a perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hip belt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
32.2" H X 15.3" W X 16.1" D
34.2" H X 15.3" W X 16.1" D
36.2" H X 15.3" W X 16.1" D
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.