Lightweight, comfortable, and breathable the Merrell Trail Glove 5 trail running shoe lets you set the pace and keep it up on the trail or the pavement.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram® TC5+
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
- Weight: 7oz / 196g (1/2 pair)
The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.