Long days on the crag will be a lot more comfortable with the Women's Leda Tank Top. Its midweight performance fabric holds up climb after climb, and is breathable and quick-drying when the temps get warmer and you start to sweat. A 3-piece built-in shelf bra provides extra support and is partially constructed with mesh for enhanced breathability. Flatlock seams reduce irritation to keep you comfortable during high-intensity climbs. If the sun won't quit, built-in UPF-50 sun protection shields your skin from dangerous rays. Its racerback style features a crossover multi-strap detail that makes this tank top stand out.
- Midweight performance knit fabric is durable, breathable, and quick drying; stretch construction for increased mobility
- 3-piece built-in shelf bra with mesh in the center for breathability
- Flatlock seam construction allows chafe-free comfort
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Multi-strap detail at back
- Straight hem