Long travel days, casual adventures on the trail, and trips in town are made more comfortable with the Women's Annika Long-Sleeve Shirt. Featuring a combo of abrasion-resistant nylon for durability and stretch for increased mobility, this layer offers built-in UPF-30 sun protection when there's not a cloud in sight. Beat rising temps with the convenient roll-up sleeve feature, then keep trekking. The continuous underarm gusset ensures full range of motion, while the shirttail hem with a zippered pocket provides extra coverage and won't roll up if you're carrying a pack. Secure small gear in the front double patch pockets with button closures.
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Knit Rib Continuous Under Arm Gusset
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- Sleeve Roll Up Feature
- Shirt Tail Hem with Double Patch Pockets with Button Closure
- 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane Plain Weave 2.4 oz/yd
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.