The KUHL Horizn Skinny hiking pants combine performance and comfort with a stylish look, perfect for active adventures or running errands around town. The REFLEX SOFTSHELL construction delivers quick-drying, breathable, UPF 50 performance while the soft, ripstop fabric offers durability and stretch.
Fabric 1: REFLEX™ 56% New Polyester (stretch version), 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
- Saddle stitch seaming throughout pant for less bulk
- Internal drawcord
- Articulated pant design for better range of movement
- 2 thigh zip pockets for easy and secure stashing
- Regular Rise
- Designed to hit at the ankle, this pant will fall 1" shorter than the standard length
- Skinny Fit
- C6 Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- 100% Nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+
- Bluesign certified fabric
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.