The Injinji Women's Liner + Hiker is the perfect combo for any hiking adventure. The ultra-thin baselayer liner wicks moisture and keeps toes separated, reducing blisters. The crew length sock adds protection and cushioning for all-day comfort on the trail.
- Liner Fiber content: 75% CoolMax® 21% Nylon 4% Lycra®
- Hiker Fiber content: 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic; 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Protective Cushion: Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Padded Toes: Extra cushion throughout the toes with midweight terry throughout the toes.
- Delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
|5 - 8.5
|9 - 12
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.