The Morgan is probably Vermont's state animal because it's quite versatile. As a sock it's not only stylish and durable, it's also knit with our silkiest Merino Wool yarn to date. The toe and heel stripe details set it apart in the field.
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.