Sleet, freezing rain, sub-zero wind chills, snow? More please. Our Mountaineering sock never heads for shelter. If you're out there, this sock wants to be with you.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Mountaineering boots, hiking boots, winter boots
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.