Our store updates as we reopen
Over the past month, we’ve been working hard to prepare our Hiawassee hiking shop to reopen. We’d like to welcome you to shop with us again in person, and we’re also shipping online and phone orders daily and offering touch-free curbside pickup. We also offer private shopping by appointment and after-hours appointments if you'd like to shop outside of our new hours.
We've reconfigured our store layout to widen our aisles and give a more open shopping experience throughout our shop, including the checkout area. We’re cleaning and sanitizing the surfaces inside of our shop throughout the day, and provide hand sanitizer at our front door. We’re looking forward to your visit, and ask you to follow these steps when you do:
- No more than 8 customers at a time, please. If other customers are in the shop and you'd rather not wait, we'd be happy to offer curbside service.
- If you’d like to make an appointment for curbside service, a private shopping, or need gear or resupply after hours, please call us at 706-521-HIKE.
- Please maintain at least six feet from others. We'll do the same!
- We added a hand sanitizing station at our front door. Please use it before you shop.
- We added an acrylic shield at our checkout counter and a contactless payment system. We accept contactless Apple Pay, Google Pay, and credit cards only. No cash, please.
- For the courtesy of other customers who might be waiting, please be mindful of your time in the shop.
- Please do not enter if you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and support as we introduce these changes and reopen our doors. If you have any questions or feedback, please give us a call at 706-521-HIKE or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to seeing you!