When you're gearing up with fellow peak baggers for your next epic adventure, don't forget the Women's Raina Pants. Wear-after-wear, lightweight nylon offers stretch and durability on the trails, and is treated with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish for pop-up rain showers. When the sky starts to clear up, you're covered with UPF-50 sun protection. Gusseted and zippered ankles make it easy to secure the fit of your climbing shoes or hiking boots. Pockets on the front and back feature snap closures for convenience.
- Lightweight, comfortable performance stretch nylon
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Ankle zippers with gusset; Zippered leg pocket
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Front hand pockets and back pockets with snap closure
95% Nylon 5% Elastane Plain Weave 4.69 oz/yd