Lightweight, durable, and comfortable the Sea To Summit UltaLight Insulated Sleeping Pad will give you a restful night under the stars without adding a ton of weight. The pad features a multi-function valve and pump integrated with the stuff sack for easy inflating and deflating. And with an R-Value of 3.1, this pad is great for 3-season camping and backpacking.
- Weight: 16.9 oz
- Dimensions: 6 ft L x 21.5 in W at head x 16.5 in W at feet
- R-Value: 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert