Our Asheville Trails 'Between the Pines' t-shirt is printed on an ultra-soft and ultra-comfy charcoal/black tri-blend shirt, with our vintage Asheville Trails logo set between two Southern pines. This is a great shirt you’ll want to wear hiking, chasing a gorgeous sunset, hanging out around town, or just lounging on a cabin porch, watching the rain fall over the Appalachian Mountains.
- Designed by our crew and screen printed in Atlanta
- Free returns and exchanges
- Ultra-soft and ultra-comfy
- Pre-worn feel and vintage print, so it’ll feel like your favorite t-shirt on your first wear
- Asheville Trails tagless label inside
- Easy-wearing & slightly fitted
- Your Trailful purchase helps keep our Atlanta Trails and Asheville Trails websites up and running, and helps fund important education on how to use our public lands responsibly. In the past ten years, our sites have helped over SIX MILLION hikers and runners find over TWENTY-TWO MILLION adventures... for free!
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.