Our Trailful kids bear t-shirt is printed on an ultra-soft and ultra-comfy green tri-blend shirt. This is a great shirt your kids will want to wear hiking, around town, or just about anywhere! The shirt features the words "Let's go for a hike"... inspiration to find adventure and to get outside and play.
- Designed by our crew and screen printed in Atlanta
- Free returns and exchanges
- Ultra-soft and ultra-comfy tri-blend: 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon
- Pre-worn feel and vintage print, so it’ll feel like your kid's favorite t-shirt on the first wear
- Trailful tagless label inside
- Your Trailful purchase helps keep our Atlanta Trails and Asheville Trails websites up and running, and helps fund important education on how to use our public lands responsibly. In the past ten years, our sites have helped over SIX MILLION hikers and runners find over TWENTY-TWO MILLION adventures... for free!
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.