Keep all your gear dry while making space in your pack. The Sea To Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack is made from durable 70D nylon with an eVent waterproof but air-permeable bottom that allows air to be pushed out. Perfect for soft gear like clothing, sleeping bags, pillows, etc.
- Size: XSmall - 6L
- Use: Camping, water sports, backpacking
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Dimensions: 6 in x 14 in
- Compressed Volume: 6L to 2L
Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Air-permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Rugged 70D Nylon body
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
What size do I need?
XS / 6 liters: Extra layers or a high-performance sleeping bag
S / 10 liters: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag or a larger puffy jacket
M / 14 liters: a mid-range three-season sleeping bag
L / 20 liters: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a bag liner
XL / 30 liters: a four-season down sleeping bag plus a bag liner or a mid-range three to four season synthetic sleeping bag
We donate one percent of every purchase, online and in our Hiawassee shop, to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to help protect and maintain the Appalachian Trail.